“Titan Field Frames has designed a new range of electronic frames to house and protect all of your amplification and pro audio equipment. The Titan Triple Rack frame offers the following features and benefits:
– Two 19’’ 12 U racks, offering a total of 24 units of mounting space.
– Spare storage segment
– Power – prewired as standard with 4 USB outlets, 10 surge protected power outlets – eight power outlets at low level, two at performers/laptop level.
– Speakers – prewired as standard with two NL4 Neutrik jacks to four NL2 Neutrik internal cables.
– 1.5’’ Square handles on both ends which double up as auxiliary rails that fit generic square clamps, good for mounting additional items including masts for wireless paddle receivers.
– Carpeted performance shelf for mixing desk, synthesizer, laptops etc the carpeted surface not only protects but also enables gear to be securely Velcroed down to eliminate sliding during transportation.
– Slide guides above carpeted shelf to allow a slide in clear perspex window, helps protect gear during a wet weather performance
– Four independent rubber shock mounts per rack, the ultimate shock protection.
– Removable lightweight top and front panels
– Two full height steel doors at the rear giving full unimpeded access to all the gear and cables.
– 1.5’’ steel tube construction – The Titan Standard – no plastic caps or plastic panels.
– Unmatched 3 year limited manufacturer’s warranty – The Titan Standard
100% All Metal Frame- 1.5” steel tube frame with steel panels. No plastic end caps or side panels.
All weld joints are a continuous 360 degree weld and ground flush on all external surfaces.
Dimensions 62’’W x 48’’H x 30’’D (check dimensions)
Performers shelf height Y’’
1 x 12U rack 19’’ wide and 24’’ deep
1 x 12U rack 19’’ wide and 18’’ deep
Both racks offer mounting capability from the front and rear
Racks are shock mounted on independent rubber isolators
Two Auxiliary Rails/Handles – compatible with all 1.5’’ generic square clamps
1 x Snake storage space – with cable exit/entry in rear door
Expanded metal shelf with all-weather carpet finish.
3’’ full width cable drop zone
Aluminum side guides for perspex window (window not included)
2 x full height hinged rear access doors with spring loaded catch.
High grade aluminum light weight removable top and front panels
Fixed side panels and floor
1 x covered power inlet
4 x USB points at performer level
10 x surge protected power outlet points – 8 x internal 2 x shelf level
2 x NL4 Neutrik jacks to 4 x NL2 Neutrik internal cables
All cables have anti-pull clamps.
8” No flat wheels each with brakes
3 year limited warranty (excludes wheels and electrics)
Made in the USA
USB/Power cable configuration is customizable.
Speaker cable configuration is customizable.
Various 19’’ drawers and shelves
Also available in a single and triple rack format.