“Titan Field Frames’ range of electronic frames are designed to house and protect all of your amplification and pro audio equipment. The single rack frame offers the following features and benefits:
– One 19’’ 12 U rack.
– Power – prewired as standard with 4 USB outlets, 10 surge protected power outlets – eight power outlets at low level, two at performers/laptop level.
– Speakers – prewired as standard with two NL4 Neutrik jacks to four NL2 Neutrik internal cables.
– 1.5’’ Square handles on both ends which double up as auxiliary rails that fit generic square clamps, good for mounting additional items including masts for wireless paddle receivers.
– Carpeted performance shelf for mixing desk, synthesizer, laptops etc the carpeted surface not only protects but also enables gear to be securely Velcroed down to eliminate sliding during transportation.
– Slide guides above carpeted shelf to allow a slide in clear perspex window, helps protect gear during a wet weather performance
– Four independent rubber shock mounts per rack, the ultimate shock protection.
– Removable lightweight top and front panels
– Full height steel door at the rear giving full unimpeded access to all the gear and cables.
– 1.5’’ steel tube construction – The Titan Standard – no plastic caps or plastic panels.
– Unmatched 3 year limited manufacturer’s warranty – The Titan Standard
100% All Metal Frame- 1.5” steel tube frame with steel panels. No plastic end caps or side panels.
All weld joints are a continuous 360 degree weld and ground flush on all external surfaces.
Dimensions 24’’W x 48’’H x 30’’D (check dimensions)
Performers shelf height Y’’
1 x 12U rack 19’’ wide and 18’’ deep
Rack offers mounting capability from the front and rear
Rack is shock mounted on independent rubber isolators
Two Auxiliary Rails/Handles – compatible with all 1.5’’ generic square clamps
1 x Snake storage space – with cable exit/entry in rear door
Expanded metal shelf with all-weather carpet finish.
3’’ full width cable drop zone
Aluminum side guides for perspex window (window not included)
Full height hinged rear access door with spring loaded catch.
High grade aluminum light weight removable top and front panels
Fixed side panels and floor
1 x covered power inlet
4 x USB points at performer level
10 x surge protected power outlet points – 8 x internal 2 x shelf level
2 x NL4 Neutrik jacks to 4 x NL2 Neutrik internal cables
All cables have anti pull clamps.
8” No flat wheels each with brakes
3 year limited warranty (excludes wheels and electrics)
Made in the USA
USB/Power cable configuration is customizable.
Speaker cable configuration is customizable.
Various 19’’ drawers and shelves
Also available in a single and triple rack format.